Monday, June 22, 2009

Inhumane torture Part 2 (aka Where is the missing link in customer service)


So the A/C saga continues. Still no A/C. First guy I found stood me up 3 times with no phone call or no show. Finally he comes out AFTER I left a brief and concise message of how I was going to put my dissatisfaction with his company on every review I could find that was linked to his company. Surprise surprise, he showed up on Friday evening at 5:30 to tell me what I already knew. It wasn't the freon. With the sounds it was making, I knew something else was out of whack. The price he quoted me was $2K. Told him to call me later that evening to discuss possibly setting up a time for Monday. Then I waited and waited and thought and thought. Well, long story short, the guy finally does call at 10:50 p.m. which I was so disgusted with his unprofessionalism that I ignored the call. Didn't hear from him again this weekend. The loser. So called an acquaintance who lives on the other side of ATL and asked her since I knew her hubby was formerly a contractor. Lucky me that her cousin is an A/C guy who came out today and saw the unit and is now fixing it tomorrow for much less than the stupid guy. Now here comes the funny part..... I got a call from him today begging and pleading with me to give him another chance. .... WTF!?!?! Am I in a relationship with this man? He said I should forgive him and think of his kids and that he is a part time preacher who preaches to forgive and give people second chances. I'm so sorry but you have been the most unprofessional service repairman that I've ever had the unfortunate pleasure to call and have to deal with. And BTW, he asked me if I could take down the review I put up on a site that basically said he was a no show/no call 3 times and was very unprofessional and unreliable. Sorry bud but that is staying up. I think if God exists, he would prefer me to tell the truth.

3 comments:

  1. Never screw with a blogger, they will get you every time. I am so sorry you had to go through that as hot as it's been!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man, the minute he uttered the preacher plea, I would have lost it. What a tool.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If he preaches as well as he repairs A/C units, we all need to pray for his congreation.

    ReplyDelete