Monday, June 1, 2009

Meet my new best friend





Do you like my new grindstone? My last one looked like this-------> .

Started new job today. YEAH!!! Been nanny searching like crazy. EI is under the impression that child support will also include childcare expenses.... Come on, people, laugh with me..... He's extending a "loan" to cover my childcare expenses until I get some salary coming in. I told him to bite me and get some legal counsel from his attorney that he is not utilizing in a useful manner. Informed him that childcare expenses are added on top of child support. He pays a portion and I pay a portion. He had a hard time understanding that concept of him actually having to *gasp* give me some money. I so need this to end soon. Has been dragging way way way too long.

1 comment:

  1. It took me eight years to get child support in Cobb Co. Superior courts. We had "joint custody", meaning I paid all and he reimbursed me when it was convienient. When I finally won full legal and physical custody and child support, he actually looked at me an said "Well, I guess you'll be able to quit your job now", like I could live off the amount they awarded (he had lost everything by then). Now he's months behind and it costs me more to fight him than just ignore it. Crap, it's just crap sometimes. But very good luck with your job, that's a total positive!

    ReplyDelete