Monday, May 11, 2009

It's Monday and looking at my schedule.... Oy Vey!

I can officially say that this may be the worst Monday I can remember.
1. Had to turn over summer visitation scheduling to attorney. WTF?!?!?! After 2.5 weeks of asking in writing for scheduling visitation FIVE separate times and getting absolutely no response and two days of being yelled to "shut the f#@k up", I gave up.
2. Martyr Queen informed me yesterday that she is having gallbladder surgery today. Spoke to her 1.5 weeks ago. She's still pissed at me for not doing what she wants. How long will it be before she cuts another child out of her life.
3. My half sister (by my biological father). Her mother (who is wife #2 of #5) was supposed to start her trial today for pedophilia. Her ex husband (not bio father but man after) was arrested and convicted of sexual molestation of young boys. Apparently she offered her sons to this man for years and then her grandsons. Half sister just wants this to end. Trial has been rescheduled.
4. For the first time ever, I was late to my son's OT appt. It was so out of character for me they were concerned. I've always been predictable and reliable. After school, the boys did homework and then I took them to the park before therapy. I guess I just had a brain fart. It's just been one of those days.


I'm ready for my close up now.


3 comments:

  1. Oh no. I think we really need to schedule a brief meeting and drinky poo soon.

    Hang in there?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. That is awful!

    I'm very sorry. :-(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for all your sympathy for my poor ass Monday. But I always think "What doesn't kill me, better run fast". Didn't hit full pity party mode since I didn't try to gorge lots of calories. May have sucked but didn't stress.

    ReplyDelete