Saturday, May 23, 2009

Feeling like Sugar

Still trying to figure out which is the fuzzy end of the lollipop.

This has been a hard week. Blues or the mean reds? Just laying up under the surface with flareups of emotions. Dealing with emotions for the first time is very very hard. Trying to figure which side is up and which side is down. Adding and trying to figure out other people's emotions is additional insanity. Everything is layered and sometimes I just don't feel like spending the time peeling back the layers. My life is already complicated enough.



7 comments:

  1. The Amy Winehouse video makes me sad. She looked so much healthier then.

    Take care, dear, and remember to be good to yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too. So much talent that went downhill so quickly in such a short period of time.

    Thanks. I'm kid free for a week starting tomorrow but it's still going to be a emotional rollercoaster.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd rather have the blues than the mean reds.

    Great clips and nice juxtaposition. Some Like It Hot was my favorite MM movie. And I agree with Kevin, it does make me sad that Amy's working so hard to kill herself slowly. I still have everything I know of that she's recorded on my itunes collection.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Utah. Tried to find a short clip for Breakfast at Tiffany's but the blue/mean reds scene was right smack in the middle of 10 minutes.

    Yeah, we found one musical artists that we both like.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I toggle between the two colors. And then I layer on some guilt for feeling that way. I'm guessing you know that emotion. Let me know if you want to get together for a drink this week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I never thought of Eve Arden was a man in drag, until today.

    I guess that would make her a Ms. DeMeaner. LOL

    damn i hate when that comes out)

    Stay with the flow. It gets better.

    ReplyDelete